San Patricio Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment

+3
Zedic
Zuse
Blackhorse
7 posters

Go down

Recruitment Empty Recruitment

Post  Blackhorse Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:19 pm

SPS is an open guild were membership is not based on any prior gaming experience or age restriction. This does not mean that standards are not important to the guild.

A person can apply for membership to the guild through this SPS online form. At this time the person will be considered a provisional member of the Guild. As a recruit the person will have access to the forum and Team Speak
For a period of 7 days the recruit will be observed by officers. At the end of the trial period the recruit will be reviewed for acceptance to the guild.

Please post in this thread using the following template!!

In Game name:
Time Zone:
Times you are availible to play:
Previuos gaming Expering:

Blackhorse
Cabin Boy

https://sanpatriciosquadron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty Re: Recruitment

Post  Zuse Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:03 pm

Hi well about me.

Ingame name will be zuse

I live in kentucky but at the moment and forseable future I work 3rd shift so as to when I play games?
Well I usually play a little in the morning when I get home from work. then I usually play a bit from about 3pm till about 9pm.

I guess I'm mature. But not to mature. 38 but still enjoy games.

If I am recruited I'll be bringing a min of one friend of mine with me possibly 2 or more. Have been a member of the small online group c-hawks for I guess about 12 or so years and right now a min of 2 of us are comming to potbs.

Can say I (we) are used to working together without any greed involved. None of us have any interest in leadership and just want to have fun in the game.

hmm previous gamming experience.

well we got our start in air warrior bout 16 years ago.
I've played UO
Aces High not to long
WWIIOL bout 4 years
Eve online again about 4 years
Planet side bout 4 months
hmm few other games but none all that long.

Have been watching potbs for a long time and played a bit from the end of closed beta and a bit in open beta but not alot since I knew I liked the game but didn't want to burn out on leveling low levels.

Anyway looking for a good group of easy going players that like your discription said arent necessarly out of world domination but want to have some fun and are enjoyable on ts.

Welcome Zuse as you might have guessed things are a bit slow right now. We are all just waiting for pre boarding on the 7th. Thursday night at 8:30 est we are having a little meeting to get a plan going for prerelease your welcome to attend

BH

Zuse
Warrant Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zedic Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:11 am

In Game name: Gabriel Zedic
Time Zone: EST -5
Times you are availible to play: Varies
Previous gaming Experience: You know...
Class:Naval Officer

Didn't expect you to show up sir. Welcome aboard

BH

Zedic
Peg Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Collin Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:03 pm

In Game name: Doogal
Time Zone: Eastern
Times you are availible to play: Sundays and some evenings
Previuos gaming Expering: UO when it first came out
Class: Naval Officer

Welcome aboard bro. You should have your access to the forums now.
~Don

Collin
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  dreadedven Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:31 pm

In Game name: Captain Dreaded Ven
Time Zone: Eastern standard Time ( I live in Montreal )
Times you are availible to play: I usually play in the evenings 6-10 pm Somewhere in that region, But I also just play when I want to!! No real schedule for my gaming
Previuos gaming Expering: Uo, Wow , Eve , DAoC , EQ
Class: Privateer

~Welcome to the San Patricio Squadron. Your trial period has begun, get to know the other members on Teamspeak. Nice to see a UO veteran! Also, any Canadian jokes are directed at our resident Canuck (Zedic) and in no way reflect our opinions on the great nation of Canada! Very Happy
~Don

dreadedven
Swab

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty i apply

Post  Guest Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:30 pm

In Game name:bluto
Time Zone:PST
Times you are availible to play: after 8:00 and weekends
Previuos gaming Expering:atari 2600 and everything since
Class:privateer

like all games except WoW. have really been looking forward to this game. i played in the open beta and just started again a few days ago.
will be on tonight around 8.
see you then

~Welcome to the San Patricio Squadron. Your trial period has begun. Get to know the members of the Squadron on Teamspeak.
~Don

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty Applying

Post  Octavious Gus Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:40 pm

In Game name: Octavious Gus/Homeless Vagrant
Time Zone: EST
Times you are available to play: No Schedule at the moment.
Previous gaming Experience: WoW. DaoC, Shattered Galaxy, Numerous crappy free MMOs.

Welcome to the San Patricio Squadron. I certainly remember PvPing with you many times in Beta. Hop on TS and get to know the society!
~Don

Octavious Gus
Able Seaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:30 pm

Ahoy!

my info is as follows:

In Game name: Draven Crow
Time Zone: EST
Times you are availible to play:weekdays from 7pm -11pm. weekends all day Smile
Previuos gaming Expering: WOW, DAOC, SWG, Vanguard, UO, EQ2, LOTRO

~Welcome to the San Patricio Squadron. Your trial period has begun. Hop on our TS to get to know the society.
~Don

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty Recruiment

Post  Guest Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:07 pm

Ahoy me mates
In Game name: Jake Lankster
Time Zone:London
Times you are availible to play: Weekday 11:00pm - 2:00pm Weekend at night
Previuos gaming Expering: Eve
Class:Privateer level 19

~Welcome to the San Patricio Squadron. Hop on TS and get to know the group. Your trial period has begun.
~Don

Back to top Go down

Post  Deran De Marcos Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:48 am

Hello everyone

My name is Deran De marcos
Time Zone:PST
Play times:monday-friday 9am-11am pst and 9pm-12 pst
sat, sun all day? if i can
gaming exp: wow, eve, everquest, looking forword to war
class: Privateer lvl 16

Have met a few of the people in this society already and am looking forword to getting to know people better!

~Welcome to the San Patricio Squadron. Hop on TS and get to know the group. Your trial period has begun.
~Don

Deran De Marcos
Swab

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty Application

Post  Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:27 pm

In Game name: Paco Collaco
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Times you are availible to play: On and off during the day and normalling I am active between 7pm-1am most nights
Previous gaming Expering: Tabula Rasa, Vanguard, EQ, EQ2, Voyage Century, WoW, and soo many others
Class:Navel Officer

~Don

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty a bit about me

Post  Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:15 pm

Hi fellas and thanks for accepting me into the squad. Looking forward to some good fun with you all.

A little personal background .. my name is Mike, married and 35 years old. I have played PC games since I was a kid, beginning with a C64 system and a cassete-drive! When broadband internet services first appeared in my town about 5 years ago, I quickly got myself connected and playing online FPS games that I had previously only seen in internet cafes in the city. I have always enjoyed the teamplay games, they are tremendous fun in my opinion and the quality of these teams has usually dictated my continued interest in a game.

I am a "dyed in the wool" Australian who moved to Miami, FL in July '07. So if you notice a strange accent on TS you will know who it is AND you will not be able to ask if I'm British! hehe

In Game name: Sonny Jim
Time Zone: USA Eastern
Times you are availible to play: Evenings and weekends normally.
Class: FreeTrader

Plenty to learn about PotBS and coming up to speed as quick as possible, appreciate the hints and help I've already been given on my first day playing!

Cheers and see you in the game.

Sonny.

~Welcome to the San Patricio Squadron. Nice talking with you on TS yesterday. Get to know the rest of the douches around here.
~Don

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:45 pm

Sorry guys,

I have decided to hang up my eye-patch and suspend my PotBS subscription until I have more time and inclination to play again. I have been just too busy with work to get much PC time at all.

It was a pleasure playing with you all and I hope the squad continues well into the future! Good luck and have fun fellas.

Sonny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum