San Patricio Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Port Battles...

4 posters

Go down

Port Battles... Empty Port Battles...

Post  Donegal Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:00 am

...are hellu fun. Let's make an effort this week to level up (especially our Naval Officers) so we can be more of a force in them. The Bloody Gauntlet mission is boring as hell but it could get the job done. I'll bite the bullet and commit to doing that for an hour or so a night to help everyone out. Also, we are going to have to start looking at making SOLs for our Naval Officers once they reach 50. NOs, let me know when you are getting close as it is going to take some effort to put these together.
Donegal
Donegal
Commodore
Commodore

Back to top Go down

Port Battles... Empty Re: Port Battles...

Post  Blackhorse Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:43 am

After Declining 4 Port Battle invites last night I have a bad taste in my mouth about the whole thing. Its senseless for me to grind contention or even go close to a PvP area at this point. The game is going to turn into a Level grind like it was in EQ2. Coming into this It was said level doesnt matter as much in this game, well last night proved that wrong!! I guess I will come on and head for the OS and kill NPC's all night ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! Even 1 Hour of the Cayo mission isnt going to matter. I am better off in the OS since the XP is better per ship even if Im hitting 30's. It would be better if we grouped and grinded for XP no matter your level, but again getting a XP group together isn't always easy.

/rant off

Blackhorse
Cabin Boy

https://sanpatriciosquadron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pablo Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:52 pm

Well this game is one of the easiest to level in so it shouldn't be that bad. Give it a week or two more and we should all be pretty close to end game. Deliverances are almost made and turning them into heavy shouldn't be too hard for the privateers. 4th rates are close to what we are making now anyway. We should be set soon with regular PvP being our main goal.

Pablo
Cabin Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  SlothTheSpeedy Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:35 am

ive been trying to level, but it seems everytime im on we're always doing pvp, and yeah, not much leveling.

An hour isnt enough for that mission, we need to actually spend some time in there.

Im not wasting any time doing contention if we are going to be able to join the port battles. fuck that, why waste our time so all those assholes can do pb and we cant.

SlothTheSpeedy
Able Seaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down