San Patricio Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVP 1/11/08 AAR

Go down

PVP 1/11/08 AAR Empty PVP 1/11/08 AAR

Post  Blackhorse Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:20 am

We killed alot of M Fr's and we didnt lose anyone.
Congrats to Ashes solo PVP victory
Don Just edit over this post with details you drunk bastard!!!

~Don talking now

As Black said, we had alot of victories last night and didn't lose a single ship. Here is a list of who we sunk:

One Eyed Willy - The Black Hand
Charlie Chaos - The Black Hand
Elena Sesto
Stopwatch
Ed SHivers - The Macabre
Justine Maverique - The Macabre
Axl Seateneger - The Macabre
Jack Towner - The Black Hand

Possibly some others, the fights were coming fast and furious for about 2 hours and I tried to scribble down the names in between broadsides.

The highlights of the night was the 3 vs. 4 battle royale with The Macabre. Pablo, Finian, Ashes and Padraig chased down 4 Pirates, led by a Postillionen flagged for PvP. Somehow that Post was faster than my Mediator at my best point of sailing. Anyway, when we finally caught them we were a little strung out and Ashes couldn't get into the fight. Padraig spawned about 700 yards away from the others and was immedietly pursued by The Post and a friend in a Xebec. I led them on a chase to give Pablo and Finian time to do some damage, which they did. I don't even know what ships they were fighting because I didn't get that close.

After Pablo and Finian put a beating on their 2 pirates, my pursuers turned around to help. I, in turn, turned as well. Thus the hunter had become the hunted! Anyway we ended up sinking the first 2 ships and the Xebec but not before the Post turned tail and ran, again somehow going faster than us.

The other highlight of the evening was the first solo PvP victory for the San Patricio Squadron. Burnt Ashes defeated Jack Towner in single combat. I don't have any of the details of that fight. Ashes post em up!

So, on to the important stuff.

1. We stayed pretty tight on the OS, the one time we didn't almost spelled disaster as we were outnumbered and outgunned. We pulled it off but if our opponents were smarter they might have sunk us.

2. Communication was great. I took the role of Sailing Master last night and tried to keep everyone together by calling out direction changes and such. I am now more convinced than ever that role is necessary, it really worked well and the record reflects that. No ships lost!!

~End of Don's ramblings

Blackhorse
Cabin Boy

https://sanpatriciosquadron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum