San Patricio Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First PvP Victory (01/08/08)

2 posters

Go down

First PvP Victory (01/08/08) Empty First PvP Victory (01/08/08)

Post  Donegal Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:15 pm

Last night the San Patricio Squadron had our very first PvP victory. The situation was this:

6 of us were doing missions in Villa Hermosa when we noticed some calls for help in Nation chat. Seems a couple of Pirates were causing mischief outside of Sisal/Campeche. So we headed that way. When we got to Sisal we saw a level 18 Pirate (can't remember his name but he was part of The Macabre) in an instance with a level 8 Spanish player.

We spread out on the Open Sea to catch the pilfering bastard in our net. As is usual several of us got pulled into instances by NPC pirates so when the Pirate finally exited only Myself, Finian Black and Richard Cranium were left. The pirate ran straight for a friendly port and passed me, leaving me dead into the wind. Finian immedietly took a brilliant tack and zoomed across the waves, tacking one last time to catch the bastard mere seconds before he made his escape into Santa Clara.

Cranium and myself were able to join the battle, along with our old frind Hopscotch Joe and Linna Barissi (who is a guild leader of something). We circled the Pirate in his stolen Locust making his spars into matchsticks until he was dead in the water. Then we systematically caved in his bulwarks and sent him to the bottom.

Because of Finain Black's brilliant move, I hereby promote him from Peg Boy to Necrodouche!
Donegal
Donegal
Commodore
Commodore

Back to top Go down

First PvP Victory (01/08/08) Empty Re: First PvP Victory (01/08/08)

Post  Blackhorse Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:37 am

And I thought you didn't care Don!!! Very Happy

Blackhorse
Cabin Boy

https://sanpatriciosquadron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down